Expression of Interest – Ordinary Committee Member (Casual)
The club currently has an opening for a (casual) Ordinary Committee Member for the remainder of the current term (2016/2017).
Under the current terms the process is to call for an EOI where the committee can appoint a “Casual” Ordinary Committee member.
As an Ordinary Committee Member:
- Be a current financial member
- Have a commitment to the club
- Sufficient time to devote to the committee
- The ability to attend and contribute to committee meetings (8-10 per year)
- The ability to attend as many weekly runs as practical
- Should operate as a team, working toward common goals to ensure the clubs success
The committee as a whole responsibilities include:
- Future planning
- Maintaining (and developing where required) policies and procedures
- Regular communication with members
- Develop and maintain networks
- Ensuring the safety of our members
- Obtaining resources for the club
- Ensuring all financial and legal matters are managed in accordance with the relevant policies, procedures and legislation.
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact
- Renai McArdle, President on 0417 486 645 or
- Anthony Daintith, Vice President on 0408 249 700 or
- via email email@example.com
To submit your interest in the role, please submit via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Attention to the President, with the following details by Monday 12 September 2016 – 5.00pm.
- Phone Number
- Why would you like to apply for this position?